?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Blah. Thought I'd check with the solicitor to see if there was anything I should be doing. Turns out the other side need to pull their finger out and send their half of the paperwork over before anything else can happen. I guess I'll have to phone the estate agents tomorrow and prod them into getting the ball rolling.

As for work, well my great plans have fallen through all because some code I downloaded is crap. It looked lovely and worked fine until I started really hammering my it and then it showed it's true colours and started crashing randomly. I know why (in a loose abstract sense) it's doing this and it's nothing I can really fix, so I'm going on a hunt for some other code to try out instead.

Comments

Well I've prodded the Estate Agents who've reported back that the seller's solicitors were waiting on getting stuff, which apparently they now have. They're going to try and get their arse into gear and have whatever it is they need to send done by tomorrow, so finally the ball might be rolling again.