A long time ago, I was playing a D&D computer game - I think it was Pools of Radiance. For no apparent reason other than it seemed like a cool idea at the time, I called one of the characters "The Mad One". What I didn't know, was that spaces weren't allowed in character names and at some random point the game would rename the character to "TheMadOne". After a while, I figured this was an even better name - especially online as most people couldn't spot what the name actually meant.
The abrievation, "Maddy", came about as a friend online couldn't be arsed to type in the whole name.
2. NAME FIVE  OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS.
3. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A MAKEOVER?
No, thankfully - the idea terrifies me.
4. HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED DEATH?
No, but I've come close to experiencing it.
5. WHAT'S THE LONGEST TIME YOU'VE STAYED OUT OF THE COUNTRY/WHERE?
about 6 weeks in Cyprus after the car crash that almost made the previous question come true.
6. ONE THING YOU'RE GRATEFUL FOR, TODAY.
Having a well paid job
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY?
Being friends with Julie (no, not my sister)
8. WHAT IS THE MOST INSANE THING YOU'VE DONE FOR/TO YOUR LOVE?
Falling in love with her.
9. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING.
We walk in. We say I do. We walk out again. No lengthy, boring, dull ceremony.
10. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE DOING WHEN YOU ARE 60?
Still capable of going for a crap by myself
11. WHAT IS YOUR FIRST MEMORY?
Nothing before primary school - cold outdoors swimming pool is the one that springs most to mind.
12. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE QUOTE?
Nope. Can never remember them
13. MY FIRST HEARTBREAK HAPPENED WHEN I WAS...
Dumb enough to fall for someone
14. HOW MUCH MONEY DOES IT TAKE TO KEEP YOU FOR A YEAR?
at a guess - about 15k
15. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD PREFERENCES?
16. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
The opposite sex
17. WHAT PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY DO YOU WANT MOST RIGHT NOW?
18. NAME ONE TV CHARACTER YOU'D MOST WANT TO BE.
19. FAVORITE GEMSTONE?
20. GIVE YOURSELF A PORN STAR NAME.
I think not...
21. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FLAW?
22. WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO THIS SUMMER?
Try to find love and happiness
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW?
That Nikleback one
24. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES IN THESE CATEGORIES: HUMOUR, ROMANCE, DRAMA, ACTION, HORROR?
Can't think of a film
Far too many to list
25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY SONG?
They do songs now?
26. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM HOUSE.
A huge house, big enough for all my friends to have one giant house share in.
27. YOUR TYPICAL SLEEPWEAR:
Winter - PJs. Summer - nothing (or PJs if I have guests/lodgers)
28. WHAT'S IN YOUR BAG?
One tarot deck
one tarot book.
A book about improving my pyschic goobyness
Flaws of the night plus an assorted collection of charactersheets
Mr. Happy squeezy toy
29. WHAT IS THE MOST INTERESTING THING YOU'VE EVER WORN, PIERCED, OR TATTOOED?
I pierced the film covering of a quorn microwave meal with a fork once?
30. HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR WALLET RIGHT NOW?
Less than a quid.
31. WHAT'S YOUR NEXT CHARACTER CONCEPT?
Haven't finished with the current one.
32. WHAT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF IN YOUR LIFE?
I've not done anything with it yet.
33. HOW WAS YOUR SENIOR PROM?
Don't think there was one, I wouldn't have gone if there was.
34. TELL US ABOUT ANY OF YOUR BIRTHDAYS.
I hate them - I hate being old.
35. WHAT DO YOU MOST ENJOY ABOUT LOOKING AT OTHER PEOPLE?
Not getting caught?
36. WHAT ARE THE FIRST FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD SPLURGE ON IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE?
vast collection of DVDs
home cinema setup of the gods
lots of lego
some kind of investment to ensure I'd never have to work ever again
37. WHAT IS YOUR DAILY BEFORE-GOING-TO-BED RITUAL?
Nothing much - just getting undressed/dressed into PJs
38. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST/FUNNIEST NICKNAME ANYONE HAS EVER CALLED YOU?
I think that has to be ChrisT the IFIS Saviour
39. NAME THREE  OF YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTERS.
40. WHAT ARE THE MAGAZINES YOU READ ON A REGULAR BASIS?