Unlike most, I'm not being lazy and going "Er...I don't use tumblr" or similar. Since tumblr as far as I can see is a blogging doodah, I'm going to post about my favourite blogs instead cos this being a meme, it should mean I can change and adapt the questions as I see fit *nodnods*
Now this is tricky as a lot of the ones I read a lot and enjoy are on here and belong to friends. But I don't want to imply that anyone I don't mention doesn't write good stuff too. It's just that these people write really interesting stuff that pokes the brainmeats and stuff.
- First up is corchen. This is NOT because she writes fanfic about girls doing naughty things with other girls. It's because she...er...um...so moving swiftly on...
- I quite like reading majic13's tales of being a struggling, but monetised artist. Plus I get to see the finished results as well.
- blue_cat reads the internet so I don't have to ;)
- eggwhite writes a lot of interesting geeky/techy stuff.
- I've recently started reading Post-grad Panopticon (which is a heck of a mouthful and not an LJ blog! *gasp*) and is also very interesting and a lot different to a lot of stuff I read. Plus it's written by a librarian-type and I find such beasties fascinating :)