December 18th, 2001

(no subject)

Having finished packing the latest batch of crates I think the amount of stuff left is actually a lot less than I'd originally thought. I think I could probably get it all moved in about 3-5 trips. The thing is though, do I give them a months notice this Friday or not? Given how fast I am at packing so far, it could take far longer than a month. I daren't like to think what would happen if I started running out of time.

  • Current Mood
    worried worried

And in other news....

The station appears to have manifested a coffee bar in the waiting room. A very very tiny one at that. Wasn't open this morning though. Hopefully they'll do hot chocolate to sooth away those winter chills.

  • Current Mood
    optimistic optimistic